- Not what you were looking for? See Electrobab's original counterpart, Bidybab or Bidybab from the novels.
“Electrobab will randomly appear in either the East or West closet and begin draining your power. Administer a controlled shock to deactivate Electrobab.”
The overall design of Electrobab seems identical to the original Bidybab, only with illuminated yellow irises while both of its eyes flicker constantly like a light-bulb.
“Drains your power; administer a controlled shock to stop it.”
Electrobab will randomly appear in the East Hall (CAM 04) or West Hall (CAM 03) closets of the Private Room and drain the power, in similar fashion to Foxy from the first game. The only way to get rid of Electrobab is to administer a controlled shock to deactivate it.
It is worth noting that Electrobab will always appear in the room opposite of Funtime Freddy.
Night modes where Electrobab is active are listed as follows:
- Dolls, Attack!
- Bottom Shelf
- Cupcake Challenge
- Golden Freddy
- Due to Electrobab's very minor role in Sister Location and the fact that it is a minor reskin of Bidybab, it does not bare any lore significance.
- Also, Electrobab is the only animatronic in the game to not appear outside of the Custom Night, making it completely noncanon to the lore.
- Electrobab is one of three animatronics from the game to not have a jumpscare, the others being Circus Baby and Lolbit.
- Electrobab is one of the two animatronics that can be warded by a controlled shock, the other being Minireena.
- Despite being a counterpart of Bidybab, Electrobab's gender is not confirmed.
- Though Electrobab's eyes in the image on the Custom Night screen are yellow and glowing, its eyes on the cameras and in merch are the same blue color as Bidybab's eyes and are simply brightened.
- Electrobab is one of three animatronics in the Custom Night to not appear inside the office at all, the others being Funtime Freddy and Minireena.
- In the camera view on CAM 03, both of Electrobab's legs clip through the floor, similar to Ennard during the Fake Ending.
- If one were to look at the surveillance camera where Electrobab is located while completing the night, Electrobab will suddenly disappear.
|The following section is rather large and has been truncated for ease of page viewing.|
To view it, click the [show] tag.
|The sound Electrobab makes when getting shocked.|