The contents of this page are from a non-canon source, and thus, have no bearing on the official lore of the series.
- Were you looking for Electrobab's original counterpart, Bidybab?
|“||Electrobab will randomly appear in either the East or West closet and begin draining your power. Administer a controlled shock to deactivate Electrobab||”|
— Custom Night menu description
The overall design of Electrobab seems identical to the original Bidybab, only with illuminated yellow irises while both of its eyes flicker constantly like a light-bulb.
|“||Drains your power; administer a controlled shock to stop it.||”|
— The Freddy Files, page 135
Electrobab will randomly appear in the East (CAM 04) or West Hall (CAM 03) closets of the Private Room and drain the power, in similar fashion to Foxy from the first game. The only way to get rid of Electrobab is to administer a controlled shock to deactivate it.
It is also worth noting that Electrobab will always appear in the room opposite of the room Funtime Freddy is in.
Night modes where Electrobab is active are listed as follows:
- Dolls, Attack!
- Bottom Shelf
- Cupcake Challenge
- Golden Freddy
- Electrobab is one of the animatronics from the game not to have a jumpscare. Two others are Circus Baby and Lolbit.
- Electrobab is one of the two animatronics that can be warded by a controlled shock, the other being Minireena.
- Electrobab is one of the animatronics in the game not to appear outside of the Custom Night, making it completely noncanon to the lore, along with Bonnet.
- Despite being a counterpart of Bidybab, its gender is not mentioned. However, it is assumed that Electrobab's gender is also female, like the original Bidybab.
- Though Electrobab's eyes in the image on the Custom Night screen are yellow and glowing, Electrobab's eyes on the cameras are the same blue color as Bidybab and are only brightened.
- Electrobab is one of the animatronics in the Custom Night not to appear inside the office but on cameras only. Two others being Funtime Freddy and Minireena (If excluding Minireena 2 as they are separate characters).
- In the camera view on CAM 03, both of Electrobab's legs clip through the floor, similar to Ennard during the Fake Ending.
- If one were to look at the surveillance camera where Electrobab is located while completing the night, Electrobab will suddenly disappear.