“Electrobab will randomly appear in either the East or West closet and begin draining your power. Administer a controlled shock to deactivate Electrobab”
The overall design of Electrobab seems identical to the original Bidybab, only with illuminated yellow irises while both of its eyes flicker constantly like a light-bulb.
“Drains your power; administer a controlled shock to stop it.”
Electrobab will randomly appear in the East (CAM 04) or West Hall (CAM 03) closets of the Private Room and drain the power, in similar fashion to Foxy from the first game. The only way to get rid of Electrobab is to administer a controlled shock to deactivate it.
It is also worth noting that Electrobab will always appear in the room opposite of the room Funtime Freddy is in.
Night modes where Electrobab is active are listed as follows:
- Dolls, Attack!
- Bottom Shelf
- Cupcake Challenge
- Golden Freddy
- Due to Electrobab's very minor role in Sister Location and the fact that it is a minor reskin of Bidybab, it does not bare any lore significance.
- Also, Electrobab is the only animatronic in the game to not appear outside of the Custom Night, making it completely noncanon to the lore.
- Electrobab is one of three animatronics from the game not to have a jumpscare. Two others are Circus Baby and Lolbit.
- Electrobab is one of the two animatronics that can be warded by a controlled shock, the other being Minireena.
- Despite being a counterpart of Bidybab, its gender is not confirmed.
- Though Electrobab's eyes in the image on the Custom Night screen are yellow and glowing, Electrobab's eyes on the cameras (and even in the poster with a huge half cast of the animatronics) are the same blue color as Bidybab and are only brightened.
- Electrobab is one of three animatronics in the Custom Night not to appear or jumpscare the player inside the office but on cameras only. Two others being Funtime Freddy and Minireena.
- In the camera view on CAM 03, both of Electrobab's legs clip through the floor, similar to Ennard during the Fake Ending.
- If one were to look at the surveillance camera where Electrobab is located while completing the night, Electrobab will suddenly disappear.
|The following information contains spoilers. To view them, click the [show] tag.|
|The sound Electrobab makes when getting shocked.|