|"I assure you, I am very real."
- Not what you were looking for? See BB (disambiguation).
|“||Uh-oh! How unfortunate. Uh-oh! How unfortunate. I know how much you like to fight, so I'll add a new problem to your night!||”|
— Dee Dee about to summon a random character in Ultimate Custom Night.
Dee Dee, abbreviated as DD, is a character hailing from FNaF World and is an antagonist in Ultimate Custom Night.
Dee Dee is a humanoid-looking animatronic, looking very similar to BB and JJ. She has purple pants, a yellow and pink pattern on her shirt and hat, light brown hair, pink cheeks, a large, pink propeller on her beanie and a single large dark-violet button on the shirt.
She is actually a recolor of the FNaF World incarnation of JJ but with only one big button on her chest instead of two, and the ball on top of her propeller being much bigger.
Dee Dee's personality is that of a mocking child, as evident by her quotes in Ultimate Custom Night. She also has a tendency to talk in sing-song.
Dee Dee's first game appearance is the separated RPG spin-off FNaF World as a NPC owner of the DeeDee's Fishing Hole minigame from Fazbear Hills, which costs 10 Faz Tokens to play. Once the player catches a fish, she will disappear for some time.
Ultimate Custom Night
Dee Dee will sometimes appear in the Office and sing a song to the player. After finishing her song, she may increase an animatronic's difficulty, summon a random customizable animatronic character at a random difficulty, or do nothing at all. She is also able to summon the characters listed below who are not on the main character customization menu:
The only way of preventing her from appearing during gameplay is enabling the "DD Repel" power-up. This should keep her from numbering the amount of distractions and difficulties.On 50/20 mode, Dee Dee will be replaced by a darker, ghostly version of herself as X.O.R. (commonly referred to as Shadow Dee Dee). She appears with empty eye-sockets and colored in monochrome (except the button top of her propeller which is now red). She appears out of thin air and will move from side to side within the Office in a rapid, glitching speed accompanied with deep garbling noises. After vanishing, all of Dee Dee's summons will appear one at a time in a fixed order (going from Shadow Bonnie, Plushtrap, Nightmare Chica, Bonnet, the Minireenas and finally Lolbit). She is completely resistant to the "DD Repel" power-up, meaning 50/20 mode must be completed with all of Dee Dee's summons as well. This version of Dee Dee can also appear in normal modes, though this happens very rarely.
Ultimate Custom Night
|"Uh-oh! How unfortunate. Uh-oh! How unfortunate. I'm gonna do a sneaky thing, and throw a new contender in the ring."||When appearing on normal mode in Ultimate Custom Night.|
|"Uh-oh! How unfortunate. Uh-oh! How unfortunate. I know how much you like to fight, so I'll add a new problem to your night!"||When appearing on normal mode in Ultimate Custom Night.|
|[reversed, distorted, sped-up] "Uh-oh! How unfortunate. Uh-oh! How unfortunate. I'm gonna do a sneaky thing, and throw a new contender in the ring."||On 50/20 mode as X.O.R in Ultimate Custom Night.|
|The sound that plays when Dee Dee / X.O.R summons a character in Ultimate Custom Night.|
- DeeDee is the only animatronic NPC character in the game that isn't a store owner or a boss, but rather something else.this trophy, the Pearl itself appears in battle as a byte, healing the player's team like the Med Pods.
- In the 1.1 update, DeeDee, Auto Chipper and Browboy are the only characters to appear facing down instead of left or right.
- Similar to BB or JJ, DeeDee's name, when spoken, sounds like DD.
- In DeeDee's 3D sprite, her eyes seem green. But in DeeDee's 2D sprite, her eyes are blue.
- In addition, in a single frame, DeeDee's eyes can be seen blue when she was leaning to her left side, though it may just be the lighting.
- She is holding the fishing rod with her left hand, but was holding it with her right from her otherworld sprite.
Ultimate Custom Night
- From the Character Guide announcement on the game's Steam page, Scott describes the mechanics for Dee Dee with his own words. Although Dee Dee does not have her own description in-game due to lacking customizable AI:
|“||She appears at random and can add a new animatronic to your game. The animatronic added will not be announced, so you will have to quickly look at your cameras and other systems to find out who it was! Dee Dee also has the potential to add one of three characters not listed on the character select screen.||”|
- Along with Funtime Foxy, Old Man Consequences, Circus Baby, and Lolbit, Dee Dee is one of the several FNaF World characters to appear in the core series.
- In FNaF World, she holds a fishing rod but does not in Ultimate Custom Night.
- Her name in FNaF World is just "DeeDee" without a single space between.
- Dee Dee's rocking animation is just recycled from her main and 3D otherworld sprite in FNaF World, only with the lack of her fishing rod.
- X.O.R's garble is actually a heavily edited version of the normal Dee Dee's "sneaky thing" line, played in a lower pitch, sped up, and reversed.
- Dee Dee's teaser shows herself in a mugshot, although due to lacking her own customizable AI, she never got one in-game.
- She is the only character (not counting the characters she summons) that is never in the roster.
- The "A NEW CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED!" text along with its audio are directly reused from FNaF World used when the unlockable "challenger" character is found.
- Sometimes, the text "A NEW CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED!" will not appear after Dee Dee appears. If this happens, then that means that Dee Dee has not added another character.
- The cause of this is likely due to the character already being in the roster and at the same/lower level than Dee Dee chose it to be.
- Dee Dee appears at 0:45:00, or 1AM in-game, with other rarer appearances at 1:30:00.
- Dee Dee can also appear three times in one night, summoning three extra characters, but this is very rare.
- There is a glitch when X.O.R's garble will play in the game over screen when she appears during an animatronic's jumpscare. This can be seen here.
- Scott, in his Voices.com listing, labeled Dee Dee as "Annoying Girl"
|FNaF World Characters|