- Were you looking for the Faz-Tokens of the series?
The Death Coin is a round coin, which is half as big as the plushies in the Prize Corner. It has a capital D with a backwards slash on its face. In the Prize Corner, it is gray while the D is black. When it is usable, the coin turns beige with the D turning red.
The Death Coin can be bought at the Prize Corner (CAM 07) for 10 Faz-Coins and is used to disable one animatronic for the night by setting their difficulty to 0, yet the player will still be able to add that animatronic's points to their score upon surviving the night. The list of the animatronics that are affected by the Death Coin include:
- Bonnie and Foxy (both will be disabled simultaneously)
- Toy Freddy
- The Puppet
- Funtime Foxy
- Rockstar Bonnie
Golden Freddy is normally unaffected by the Death Coin, unless he is the only one active and his difficulty is set to 1. In these conditions, the player must use the Death Coin when he appears in order to summon the secret animatronic Fredbear.
- Can disable animatronics that require the player's attention, such as Foxy, Toy Freddy, The Puppet, and Funtime Foxy.
- Can be used to prevent Rockstar Bonnie from appearing in the office.
- Can stop Lefty from progressing.
- Disabling an animatronic with the Death Coin will still grant points for beating them at the end of the night.
- It also grants the player an extra Faz-Coin when disabling an animatronic with the Death Coin.
- Only available once per night.
- Costs Faz-Coins, which are also necessary to pay Rockstar Freddy and buy plushies for Circus Baby, Nightmare Bonnie and Nightmare Mangle.
- Only disables certain animatronics, while everyone else is unaffected.
- Chica is the only main animatronic who does not have any counterparts that can be affected by the Death Coin.
- There are also no known female animatronics who can be affected by the Death Coin.
|Core Series Objects|