The custom night character roster presents the list of antagonists in Ultimate Custom Night, including characters from six previous installments of the Five Nights at Freddy's franchise alongside strategies to repel them.
A set of fifty-one characters from across the previous games have been included in Ultimate Custom Night as threats to the player.
|Freddy Fazbear||He approaches from the left hall. Keep track of him on the monitor and shut the door when he is standing in the doorway. He moves faster as the building gets warmer.|
|Bonnie||He now shares Pirate Cove with Foxy, but whereas Foxy will hide from himself when viewed on camera, Bonnie will do the opposite, and become more agitated. View the figurine on the desk to see who is active in Pirate's Cove.|
|Chica||While Chica doesn't care if the music box is wound up, she can grow tired of the selection playing. When you hear the pots and pans, Chica is content. If she stops making noise, however, you only have a short amount of time to change the music.|
|Foxy||He will gradually leave Pirate's Cove if you don't check on him regularly. Once he is out, he will enter your office piece by piece.|
|Toy Freddy||He sits in the Parts and Service room playing Five Nights With Mr. Hugs on his big screen TV. Click the cams on Toy Freddy's monitor, then be sure that the appropriate door is closed to prevent Mr. Hugs from jumpscaring him.|
|Toy Bonnie||Put on your Freddy Fazbear mask quickly when he sneaks into your room to fool him and make him go away.|
|Toy Chica||Put on your Freddy Fazbear mask quickly when she sneaks into your room to fool her and make her go away.|
|Mangle||Unlike the other animatronics in the vents, once Mangle reaches the vent opening he will never leave. Use the vent-snare to prevent her from making it that far.|
|BB||He will try to sneak in through the side vent. Close the side vent and wait until you hear a thud indicating he is gone. If BB slips in, he will temporarily disable your flashlight.|
|JJ||She will try to sneak in through the side vent. Close the side vent and wait until you hear a thud indicating she is gone. If JJ slips in, she will disable door controls temporarily.|
|Withered Chica||She climbs through the air vents, but may get stuck when trying to enter your office. Use the vent-snare to prevent her from reaching the opening.|
|Withered Bonnie||He will appear in your office poised to attack! Throw on your Freddy mask to make him leave again.|
|The Puppet||Keep his music box wound or he will come to get you! The global music box also works against him.|
|Golden Freddy||He will occasionally appear in your office. Throw on your Freddy mask or pull up your monitor quickly to cause him to disappear.|
|Springtrap||He makes his way toward the vent opening embedded in the wall in front of you. When he is poised to attack you will see his face looking down at you. Close the vent door to send him away.|
|Phantom Mangle||When you see him on your monitor, quickly close it, or he will appear in your office and create an audio disturbance.|
|Phantom Freddy||Shine your flashlight on him to cause him to fade away. If you don't, he will jumpscare you, giving time for enemies in the vents to sneak into your office. Heat causes him to appear faster.|
|Phantom BB||When he appears on your monitor, quickly close it or change the cam to avoid his jumpscare.|
|Nightmare Freddy||When the Freddles begin to accumulate in your office, shine your flashlight on them before Freddy appears!|
|Nightmare Bonnie||Buy his plush from the Prize Counter when he appears in the hallway to avoid his jumpscare. He can't be stopped by the office door.|
|Nightmare Fredbear||He is invisible to the cameras and can only be seen when he reaches your left doorway. Close the door on his face to send him back into the darkness!|
|Nightmare||He is invisible to the cameras and can only be seen when he reaches your right doorway. Close the door on his face to send him back into the darkness!|
|Jack-O-Chica||When the office heats up, she will appear in both halls at the same time. Close both doors to make her vanish. This won't work if the office is 100 degress or more.|
|Nightmare Mangle||Purchase his plush toy from the Prize Counter when he appears in the right hall to avoid his attack! He can't be stopped by the office door.|
|Nightmarionne||Don't let your mouse cursor linger over Nightmarionne for too long!|
|Nightmare BB||When he is slumped over in your office, do not shine your light on him. When he is sitting up however, you must use your flashlight to reset him.|
|Old Man Consequences||Use the C button to catch a fish when his mini-game appears, otherwise he will lock your monitor for a short time.|
|Circus Baby||Purchase her plush toy from the Prize Counter when she appears in the right hall to avoid her attack! The office door can't stop her.|
|Ballora||She will approach from the one of the hallways. Listen for which hall she is in and shut the appropriate door.|
|Funtime Foxy||Check his curtain to see when his show is set to begin, then be sure to watch his cam at that exact time to postpone the show, otherwise that is when your game will end.|
|Ennard||Difficult to see on the vent radar, he will make his way toward your office. Listen for the sound cue of squeaking metal, then close the vent.|
|Trash and the Gang||???*|
|Helpy||When you see him sitting in your office, click on him quickly, otherwise he will get in your face with an airhorn, agitating sound-sensitive animatronics.|
|Happy Frog||She moves through the air ducts making her way toward you. Use the audio-lure to keep her in place. She is immune to the heater.|
|Mr. Hippo||He makes his way toward your office using the air ducts. Use the audio-lure to hold him in place, or the heater to push him back.|
|Pigpatch||He makes his way toward your office using the air ducts. Use the audio-lure to hold him in place, or the heater to push him back.|
|Nedd Bear||He climbs through the vent system making his way toward you. Use the audio-lure or the heater to keep him at bay.|
|Orville Elephant||He makes his way toward your office through the air ducts. He isn't often fooled by the audio-lure, but can be pushed back with the heater.|
|Rockstar Freddy||He will occassionally activate and ask for five Faz-Coins. You can alternatively use the heater to cause him to malfunction.|
|Rockstar Bonnie||When he appears in your office, search the cameras to find his guitar. Click the guitar to send him away.|
|Rockstar Chica||Check the left and right hallways, then double-click the wet-floor sign to place it on the same side as Rockstar Chica. She won't enter if the sign is in place.|
|Rockstar Foxy||When you see his parrot, click it, and Rockstar Foxy may offer you some help. This comes with risk, however.|
|Music Man||Keep the noise down, or you'll begin to hear his cymbals crashing faster and faster eventually leading to a jumpscare.|
|El Chip||He's just here to promote his new restaurant. Close the ad when it appears.|
|Funtime Chica||She will appear at random to distract you. There is no way to avoid her.|
|Molten Freddy||He climbs in the vents, but can avoid the vent snare. Listen for his voice, then shut the vent door before he gets through.|
|Scrap Baby||She will appear on the opposite side of your office desk. When she moves, use a controlled shock!|
|Scraptrap||He will attack once per night, making a lot of noise and causing the lights to flicker before attacking. Close the right vent door to block him.|
|Lefty||He becomes active from noise and heat. He is too far away from the music box to be soothed by it, but the global music box can calm him down.|
|Phone Guy||When he calls, quickly mute him, otherwise it will create a lengthy audio disturbance. The mute button will appear in different places each time.|
|Shadow Bonnie||TBA||He will cause your office to become pitch black for about ten seconds. There is no way to avoid him.|
|Plushtrap||TBA||He will appear on a specific screen and sit in his chair. If the player doesn't scare him out of his chair fast enough, he will jumpscare them.|
|Nightmare Chica||TBA||Jaws will begin to close on the player's screen. If the player does not promptly turn on the power A/C before the jaws close, she will jumpscare the player. The further down the jaws are, the longer they take to disappear.|
|Bonnet||TBA||Like in the previous game, she will walk across the office and must be stopped by clicking on her nose.|
|Minireena||TBA||When summoned, several Minireenas will appear and block the player's view. Unlike in the previous game, the effect is temporary and the Minireenas will leave after a short time, usually about an in-game hour (45 seconds).|
|Lolbit||TBA||When summoned, Lolbit's face will appear on the screen with the words "PLEASE STAND BY", blocking the player's view, preventing them from using the cameras or doors, and adding about 3 bars to the noise meter. The player must type L-O-L on their keyboard to make it disappear.|
|Dee Dee||TBA||Dee Dee can appear at random and either increase the difficulty of a character or add a new character to the night, set to an unknown difficulty, including any of the ones listed below that are not already on the character select screen. When playing in 50/20 mode, instead of Dee Dee, a new animatronic called XOR will appear regardless of whether or not Dee Dee Repel is active. She is black and white, eyeless, and glitching around the office accompanied with garbled audio playing before calling her entire roster one after another in the order of Shadow Bonnie, Plushtrap, Nightmare Chica, Bonnet, Minireenas and Lolbit. She also can very rarely appear in normal play.|
|Fredbear||TBA||Should a player set the night to only have Golden Freddy at 1 difficulty, then, upon using the Death Coin on Golden Freddy, Fredbear will jumpscare the player and end the night. This cannot occur, however, if Dee Dee appears during the night.|
Ultimate Custom Night has sixteen Challenges, similar to the presets of Five Nights at Freddy's 2, Five Nights at Freddy's 4, and Sister Location. These challenges also have preset levels for each animatronic character instead of a choice of difficulty. Any completed challenge is marked with a star.
|Bears Attack 1||Bears Attack 2||Bears Attack 3|
|Pay Attention 1||Pay Attention 2|
|Old Man Consequences||5||10|
|Ladies Night 1||Ladies Night 2||Ladies Night 3|
|Creepy Crawlies 1||Creepy Crawlies 2|
|Trash and the Gang||10|
|Chaos 1||Chaos 2||Chaos 3|
|Nightmare Balloon Boy||N/A||N/A||20|
|Old Man Consequences||5||10||20|
|Trash and the Gang||1||10||20|
- Most of the animatronics cannot attack the player unless they flip the monitor up. Closing the doors and vents before viewing cameras is suggested for this reason.
- Animationics that can be "Office Stalled" include: Freddy Fazbear, Foxy, Chica, Toy Freddy, Mangle, BB, JJ, Withered Chica, The Puppet, Springtrap, Nightmare Freddy, Nightmare Bonnie, Nightmare Balloon Boy, Nightmare Fredbear, Nightmare, Nightmare Mangle, Circus Baby, Molten Freddy, Ennard, Happy Frog, Mr. Hippo, Pigpatch, Nedd Bear, Orville Elephant, Rockstar Chica, Scrap Baby, and Lefty. Meaning that without flipping up the monitor, they cannot attack.
- Nightmarionne can be a hassle at higher difficulties. To avoid unnecessary mouse movement, using keyboard commands is highly recommended.
- Lefty can be camera stalled while on Supply Closet.
- The "plushie animatronics" (Circus Baby, Nightmare Bonnie, and Nightmare Mangle) generally must be dealt with by buying their respective plushie from the Prize Corner. However, they can all be held at bay by leaving the Monitor to Right Hall. This effectively makes the Monitor useless outside of resetting the Ventilation. However, most other animatronics can be avoided by rapid door management, sound cues, or luck.
- If the player is using this trick, Foxy, Funtime Foxy, and Toy Freddy cannot be properly held back. The most common strategy is to Death Coin Funtime Foxy who can 100% kill whenever his time is missed. Surviving Toy Freddy comes down to luck assuming he's set up at the beginning of the night. Foxy, however, can still be slightly manipulated. Foxy has multiple phases he goes through before attacking. Whenever the Foxy figure is on the desk, the player has a few seconds to go check on him in Pirate's Cove before he advances to his next phase. However, if the player flips up the Monitor after Foxy will have advanced, the figure will change back to Bonnie. Maximizing the amount of time Bonnie is on the desk and minimizing Foxy's time is the key to dealing with Foxy.
- Rockstar Chica can also be stalled using this strategy, as long as the "WET FLOOR" sign in on the left side of the office.
- The Mediocre Melodies animatronics (Happy Frog, Mr. Hippo, Pigpatch, Nedd Bear, and Orville the Elephant) roam the ducts. While Happy Frog, Mr. Hippo, and Pigpatch can be easily dispatched by the audio lure. High level players will place the lure on the intersection on the middle-left intersection of the ducts (as the duct on the right starts closed). From there, the two main threats will be Nedd and Orville. However, whenever the Heater is turned on for a couple of seconds, all duct animatronics will reset their positions. Therefore, if a player regularly uses the Heater, no duct animatronics should enter the Office (With the exception of Happy Frog, as she is immune to the heater).
- When blacking out from a Ventilation malfunction, once the screen goes completely black, the game-ending jumpscare is triggered by the game silently flipping the Monitor up and back down. With that in mind, failing the Old Man Consequences prompt can be used to extend the night by as much as 10 seconds before being jumpscared should the player be blacking out when he appears and flipping up the Monitor would be deadly anyway.
- There are multiple sound bugs in the game. A lot of times, certain sounds will cancel out other sounds from playing. For instance, if the player loses power just as the night ends, the lost power noise can interrupt the high score music from playing.
- When an animatronic jumpscares the player and shakes the screen, Candy Cadet doesn't shake along with the office, staying at the same place in an unnatural way. This is likely due to the fact that the office is a static rendering that is overlayed with things like animatronics. Candy Cadet is one such overlay given that it has animation. So whereas most overlays disappear during a jumpscare, Candy Cadet does not and is not programmed to shake with the rest of the office render.
- Candy Cadet and Adventure Endo-01 were considered to appear as selectable characters. In the game's final release, however, Candy Cadet was used as one of the props for the Office's default skin while Adventure Endo-01 was entirely removed.