“Keep in mind that this DLC pack is nothing more than a festive holiday themed add-on, which has absolutely no hidden intent or purpose, so have fun.”
Curse of Dreadbear is a Halloween-themed DLC mode for Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted. It was released on October 23, 2019 with the first wave of level segments. The Pirate Ride, Night 02 and Night 03 levels were released in the update patch on October 29, 2019. The rest of the levels were later released on October 31st.
The Curse of Dreadbear DLC unlocks a new Halloween themed hub packed with spooky new mini-games and prizes. Weekly content will be added through the month of October 2019.
- New spine-tingling mini-games include; Trick or Treat, Mangle Repair, Corn Maze, the Plushkin-Patch, “Cap’n Foxy’s Pirate Adventure” dark ride and many more!
- Featured frightening animatronics include; Nightmare Bonnie, Nightmare Chica, Nightmare Freddy, Jack-o-Chica, Jack-o-Bonnie and a few... surprises.
Almost all of the nightmare animatronics, excluding Nightmare Mangle and Nightmare, return in the DLC: Nightmare Freddy, Nightmare Bonnie, Nightmare Chica, Nightmare Foxy, Jack-O-Bonnie, and Jack-O-Chica. There are also three brand-new animatronics:
- Dreadbear - A bear animatronic cosmetically based on Frankenstein's monster.
- Grimm Foxy - A fox animatronic cosmetically based on Jack-O-Bonnie and Jack-O-Chica.
- PlushKin - PlushBabies wearing masks of Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, Foxy, Mangle, and Balloon Boy.
The DLC features a Halloween-themed hub mode consisting of three new game modes that contain 10 new minigames:
- Afraid of the Dark - Plushkin Patch, Pirate Ride, and Corn Maze
- Spooky Mansion - Hallway, Build-A-Mangle, Trick or Treat, and Dreadbear
- Danger! Keep Out! - Night 01, Night 02, and Night 03
Several new prizes can be collected for the Prize Corner including new action figures, candies, pumpkins, and masks.
- The DLC was quietly leaked in Steam Database on July 26, 2019 as "Halloween Pack".
- The name also appeared in recent PlayStation 4 downloads.
- The DLC was originally titled Rise of Franken Freddy, which was used for the alpha build discovered on PlayStation 4.
|The following section is rather large and has been truncated for ease of page viewing.|
To view it, click the [show] tag.
|Five Nights at Freddy's: Help Wanted Media|