- Not where you looking for? See Baby (disambiguation).
“On the other side of the glass is Circus Baby's auditorium. Let's check the light and see what Baby is up to.”
It is located at the Northern-most side of the building, directly opposite of Circus Control. The room contains a stage with few animatronics, specifically Circus Baby and a pair of Bidybabs, but none are visible to the player.
The room is connected to Circus Control and can be seen through the windows. The player, however, cannot see clearly through these windows nor visit the gallery itself.
- This is the only room of Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rental that the player cannot see or visit.
- Circus Gallery is also one of the unseen locations from the entire series. The other being the Kitchen from the first game and CAM 04 from Ultimate Custom Night.
- The player cannot see what is behind the glass of the gallery even if they adnimister a controlled shock to Circus Baby or turn on the lights. HandUnit claims this problem is due to a few of the lights being out.
- There are two unused sound files referring to this room by the Female Computer Voice, one referring to the computer voice of Circus Gallery, and one referring to broken glass.
- According to the Breaker Panel on Night 2, Circus Gallery contains a path to Fredbear's Family Diner from the Five Nights at Freddy's 4 minigames.