- Not what you were looking for? See Baby (disambiguation).
Circus Baby's Minigame is a minigame that can be played in Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location after getting killed by the animatronics. The minigame loosely portrays the death of Elizabeth Afton.
Playing as Circus Baby, the goal of the minigame is to give all children present on the map various cupcakes to make them happy.
The way to access the minigame is very reminiscent to how the death minigames worked in Five Nights at Freddy's 2. Randomly, after dying, the player will be sent to an 8-bit minigame. The minigame can also be accessed in the Extra menu by clicking at Baby's minigame sprite, which is unlocked after obtaining the first star in the main menu. The player must collect the cupcakes and give them to all the children. The player is timed while doing this and must reach the goal at the end in order to succeed. Falling into a pit or running out of time will cause Baby to dissipate, resulting in failure.
The true ending of this minigame, however, will only occur once the player has given all the children cupcakes causing an ice cream cone to appear in front of the end goal. The player must take this ice cream back to the beginning of the level. Once this is done, the ice cream will drop onto the ground in front of Baby and a little girl, named Elizabeth Afton, will appear. Elizabeth will approach Baby slowly. When she is close enough, a robotic claw will extend from Baby's stomach, grabbing the girl and pulling her inside Baby's torso (this event is a dramatization of Baby's story from Night 3), screaming and ending the minigame. Upon returning to the main menu, a second star will be awarded. The player will also unlock the access keycard required to enter the Private Room and get the Fake Ending, which in turn will unlock the Custom Night.
- Unlike most of the death minigames from the second game, this minigame doesn't feature jumpscares.
- This is the first time in the series where a star is not awarded by completing a night.
- The style of the minigame, along with the falling into a pit and the time limit, may be a nod to the Super Mario Bros. series.
- This is further supported by the name of the minigame's song, Turtle Crusher, referring to the Koopa Troopa, which is very turtle like in appearance.
- The chances of finding the minigame after a Game Over appear to be noticeably higher than the chances of finding a death minigame from the second game. This is most likely due to the fact that there is only one minigame, as opposed to the four random minigames in Five Nights at Freddy's 2.
- This may also be because it is needed to unlock the Private Room and therefore the second star and the Custom Night.
- Baby's minigame sprite design will later inspire 8-Bit Baby from Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery.
|The following section is rather large and has been truncated for ease of page viewing.|
To view it, click the [show] tag.
|The music that plays during the minigame.|
|The same music, but with a lower speed and pitch, that plays after obtaining the ice cream.|
|The sound that plays when Baby reaches the goal.|
|The sound that plays when Baby jumps.|
|The sound when Baby lands.|
|The sound effect when Baby dies.|
|The sound when Baby collects food.|
|The sound of children being fed.|
|Core Series Minigames|