- Not what you were looking for? See Baby (disambiguation).
“Due to the massive success, and, even more so, the unfortunate closing of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, it was clear that the stage was set (no pun intended) for another contender in children's entertainment. Unlike most entertainment venues, our robotic entertainers are rented out for private parties during the day, and it's your job to get the robots back in proper working order before the following morning.”
The location reappeared in Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted, as a digital recreation within The Freddy Fazbear Virtual Experience. It is where the Ennard level in Vent Repair section takes place. The player goes back to the location to do emergency ventilation repair. The Dark Rooms: Funtime Foxy minigame also takes place in the facility, in Funtime Auditorium, where the Player has to reach the Parts/Service room, whilst avoiding Funtime Foxy. In Blacklight mode, the Player also has to evade Lolbit.
Circus Baby's is an underground, rundown robotics factory comprising ten rooms, each serving various functions. Low-level employees (such as repair technicians) enter the facility through the secondary service elevator, whereas high-level employees (such as maintenance workers) and potential thrill-seekers enter the facility from the primary elevator.
There are three galleries: Ballora Gallery, used for housing Ballora and her Minireenas, Funtime Auditorium, used for housing Funtime Foxy and Funtime Freddy (although he wasn't seen there in-game), and Circus Gallery, used for housing Circus Baby and her Bidybabs.
In the center of the facility lies the Primary Control Module, which controls the lights for Ballora Gallery and Funtime Auditorium, as well as granting safe shock control for Ballora and Funtime Foxy. This room also grants access to nearly every other room in the facility and must be passed through to get just about anywhere.
To the north lies the Circus Gallery.
To the west lies the Ballora Gallery and the Breaker Room, where the secondary service elevator also stops, via the secondary service elevator's ventilation shaft, as evident by the Vent Repair: Ennard minigame from Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted. Above the Breaker Room itself, through the Secondary service elevator lies what is presumably a storage room.
Below the facility floor itself lies Subbasement G, which houses the Boiler Room, which was built to maintain temperatures in the facility itself at 72 Degrees.
There is a door-like structure to the left side of the Funtime Auditorium (presumably the Private Room door) during the Dark Rooms: Funtime Foxy minigame, which cannot be interacted with, save for obtaining the nearby tape.
Not much is known about the history of Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rental. According to HandUnit, Circus Baby's was opened to fill the void left by the closure of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. However, it is unknown which closure of Freddy Fazbear's this refers to, as an approximate time setting for Sister Location is currently unknown. However, regardless of which establishment is being mentioned, this places the events of Sister Location after The Missing Children Incident. Theories suggest that the game takes place in the mid to late 90s according to known easter eggs in the Breaker Room, and the Private Room.
- Circus Baby, Ballora, Funtime Foxy, and Funtime Freddy's blueprints all have Copyright of Afton Robotics in the bottom left-hand corner.
- Funtime Freddy's and Funtime Foxy's blueprints, have "Parental Tracking/360 Pivot, "Voice Mimic/Luring", and "Parental Voice Sync & Replay". Funtime Freddy, in particular, is shown to have what seems to be a child trapped inside his stomach.
- In addition to this, the intro of Sister Location consists of an entrepreneur questioning William Afton about the animatronics' design choices, which suggests that Afton created them solely to abduct and kill children.
- When Ennard's second teaser was released, there was a secret code that would lead to the game's map. Brightening it would show the Private Room and Scooping Room, unnamed.
- It is implied through the Breaker Room Panel, that the Circus Gallery auditorium houses a secret passageway directly into Fredbear's Family Diner, as evident by the design of the room mapped on the breaker room panel itself, which bears an uncanny resemblance to the layout of the "Stage01" minigame from Five Nights at Freddy's 3.