- Not what you were looking for? See Animatronic (disambiguation), Foxy (disambiguation), Mangle (disambiguation), or Spring Bonnie (disambiguation).
“Twisted magic, ravenous animals, mesmerizing dances & fun with clowns await...”
The circus animatronics are animatronics based on the themes of carnivals and circuses. They appeared in Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery as limited time-only custom skins for the animatronics.
They were first introduced on September 3, 2020 for the Dark Circus Event, which was already started on August 27, 2020.
The animatronics are based on skins of multifarious pre-existing animatronics, wearing circus outfits to coincide with the event. The circus animatronics also carry around hazardous weapons. Instead of having a hook, Ringmaster Foxy has a long whip, Magician Mangle holds a saw and other magic related items, and Clown Springtrap holds a giant hammer.
Ringmaster Foxy is a version of Foxy and the first circus animatronic skin released on September 3, 2020, a week after Ballora was added. He is also Foxy's second skin, with the first being Radioactive Foxy from the Wasteland Event.
His apparels, as his name suggests, are basically based on a circus ringmaster in style, wearing black pants, a red coat with golden threads, a top hat decorated with red straps and a total of six small skulls, and a golden key chain. His suit color is a light grayish-brown with faint-looking deteriorated textures, and his teeth are black with a single golden tooth. His left eye glows yellow and he wears no eyepatch for his right eyeless socket. A long whip replaces the hook on his right arm.
Magician Mangle is a version of Mangle and the second circus animatronic skin released on September 10, 2020. They are Mangle's first released skin.
Magician Mangle carries magician's items, while wearing a magician's hat with a red stripe and an orange bow tie, along with their second head wearing white rabbit ears (referencing the most common form of hat-trick talents) and holding a magician's wand in its mouth. They also have several playing cards strung among their wires. Their suit color is light-gray, like Ringmaster Foxy, but has orange textures on their cheeks, ears and around their mouth instead of brown. Mangle's right eye remains normal, while their left glows blue, and their second head doesn't have Mangle's normal eye, but rather an eye with a black and white hypnotic spiral. Mangle's blue eye gives them telekinesis abilities, being able to levitate and spin three deadly knives in the air. Mangle carries a handsaw, a tool popularly used when magicians pretend to saw people in half.
Clown Springtrap is a circus version of Springtrap as well as the third and final animatronic skin who was added on September 17, 2020. He is also Springtrap's third skin to be implemented, after Flaming Springtrap and Toxic Springtrap.
Clown Springtrap's face has white-gray clown make-up, having a smug, toothy grin with red lipstick smack dab across his mouth, while lacking hinge joints. He has mismatched glowing eyes: his right eye glows blue, while his left is red. The left eye also has a zig-zag line on the eyelid, and his right eye has a smeared blue paint. He wears a red overweight tuxedo (along with a pink flower, a reference to the classic water squirting flower), white musky gloves, torn brown pants and large red clown shoes. He also has purple streamers laced on the bottom of his robe, on one of his shoes (which is neatly wrapped into a bow) and even some sticking out on the top of his head. Clown Springtrap's main equipment of choice is a gigantic, wooden mallet.
- Magician Mangle is the first animatronic in the series, at least in the game universe, to have supernatural abilities, being able to use telekinesis.
- Clown Springtrap's behavior seems to be a combination of Springtrap and Flaming Springtrap.
- The Dark Circus Event was supposed to include another animatronic character or skin after Clown Springtrap, that was supposed to release on September 24th, but due to people asking for returns of previous skins and characters, Illumix decided to end it with Clown Springtrap.
- For unknown reasons, Lefty's texture is grouped in Magician Mangle's texture in the game files. This is probably teasing Lefty's arrival.
- For unknown reasons, Funtime Freddy's texture is grouped in Ringmaster Foxy's texture in the game files. This is probably teasing Funtime Freddy's arrival.
- Magician Mangle's name was accidentally leaked on Illumix's Instagram announcement post as a hashtag on September 9, before their official release on the next day. The hashtag was later quickly removed to avoid from spoiling the surprise.
|The sound Ringmaster Foxy makes when attacking the player.|
|The sound Magician Mangle makes when attacking the player.|
|The sound Clown Springtrap makes when attacking the player.|
- FNAF AR: Special Delivery - Instagram