- Not what you were looking for? See Animatronic (disambiguation), Bonnie (disambiguation), Freddy (disambiguation), or Chica (disambiguation).
“Spring has sprung-- And we're simply hopping with excitement! Is it time for treats too sweet to eat?”
Two chocolate animatronic skins, Chocolate Freddy and Chocolate Chica, were released as merchandise by Funko. Whether both skins earn a possible chance to get implemented to Special Delivery's future update is unknown.
Chocolate Bonnie is a chocolate variant of Bonnie and added on April 10, 2020 as the Easter event's first skin. He is Bonnie's first featured animatronic skin.
One of the most recurring animatronic skins, Chocolate Bonnie returned on June 23, 2020 for a little bit to celebrate his own exclusive merchandise line. He later reappeared once again on September 24, 2020 for a mini event.
Melted Chocolate Bonnie
Melted Chocolate Bonnie is an alternate skin of Chocolate Bonnie and added on April 1, 2021 for the Easter event. He is chronologically Bonnie's fourth skin, after Black Heart Bonnie, Easter Bonnie, and Chocolate Bonnie.
His appearance resembles that of Chocolate Bonnie, but his suit is melted and rather deformed. He is missing his left eye, and his right eye has black sclera with glowing orange/yellow iris.
Chocolate Freddy is a Funko figurine based off the chocolate animatronics that released in March 2021. He is currently not in Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery.
He appears as a chocolate colored version of Freddy with darker shades of chocolate dripping on him. He has a pink colored hat and bow-tie, and his right ear has a bite in it. There is a bite in his stomach revealing his multicolored endoskeleton. He also has multicolored buttons and teeth.
Chocolate Chica is a Funko figurine based off the chocolate animatronics that released in March 2021. She is currently not in Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery.
She appears as a chocolate colored version of Chica with darker shades of chocolate dripping on her. Her beak is multicolored and her feet are white. She has two bites on both sides of her torso, as well as a bite on the left side of her head.
- Chocolate Bonnie is the only animatronic skin of the whole set to have his own related skin, which is specifically Melted Chocolate Bonnie.
- Interestedly, Melted Chocolate Bonnie reuses Jack-O-Bonnie's workshop animation, instead of getting an original workshop animation for himself.
- Melted Chocolate Bonnie is one of five animatronic skins/characters to reuse other skins/characters workshop animations, the others are Little Red Chica, Big Bad Foxy, and Sunken Toy Bonnie. In this case, Little Red Chica reuses Scorching Chica's workshop animation and Big Bad Foxy reuses Ringmaster Foxy's workshop animation instead of receiving an original workshop animation for themselves. Sunken Toy Bonnie reuses Toy Bonnie's workshop animation. Piranha Plushtrap reuses Plushtrap's workshop animation.
- Melted Chocolate Bonnie made a cameo in Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach on the "Bonnie Bites" arcade machine.
- When Chocolate Bonnie was added, there was a bug during his delivery encounter, where RWQFSFASXC's delivery encounter would show up for him. Suddenly, it would go back to his programmed delivery encounter. However, Chocolate Bonnie would rapidly charge the player continuously with no intention of stopping. This was fixed the day after the update's launch. This bug can be seen in Dawko's video.
- When Melted Chocolate Bonnie was added, a bug occurred to where he was always visible to the player when charging, making it unclear to when the player should shock him or not. This bug can be seen in Dawko's video.
|The sound made when Chocolate Bonnie and Melted Chocolate Bonnie attacks the player.|