- Not what you were looking for? See Charlotte Emily (disambiguation).
“My daughter, if you can hear me, I knew you would return as well. It's in your nature to protect the innocent. I'm sorry on that day, the day you were shut out and left to die, no one was there to lift you up into their arms the way you lifted others into yours. And then, what became of you. I should have known you wouldn't be content to disappear, not my daughter.”
In the Security Puppet minigame, she has fair skin and has dark-colored hair tied into some sort of ponytail. She wears a light-colored shirt along with dark-colored pants.
Her father Henry describes her as a caring person constantly putting others before herself, with this trait recurred even after becoming the Puppet. When facing a deadly situation, she is shown crying before her death, indicating that she was incapable of defending herself.
|"I was the first! I have seen everything!"|
This article or section contains a lot of speculation, which usually occurs from pre-release media, or just things that are still unknown, so please keep that in mind while reading. The page will continue to be updated with the most accurate information as more solid evidence is supplied.
- In Ultimate Custom Night, it is unknown if the voice of the Puppet is Charlotte herself, or the Puppet's own voice.
- However, it is heavily implied that this is Charlie's voice that is speaking since the voice does not sound robotic and sounds like it would fit a child like Charlie. Yet this still needs to be determined.
- It is implied that Charlie was present in the first game's location as a ghost; as the Puppet was seen in the end of night cutscenes from Five Nights at Freddy's 2. This was also the case with Golden Freddy as both of them are animatronic ghosts with supernatural powers.
|Five Nights at Freddy's 2||Major character||First appearance; overarching antagonist; as The Puppet (Main game)|
Minigame character (Take Cake to the Children)
|Five Nights at Freddy's 3||Minor character||Minigame character (Minigames).|
|Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator||Major character||Secondary antagonist; as Lefty (Main game)|
Minigame character (Security Puppet's Minigame)
- In the "Take Cake to the Children" minigame, Charlie was referred to as "him", which contradicts itself since Charlie is referred to as a female although this could be because at the time Scott Cawthon didn't have the story entirely planned.
- Charlotte is heavily implied to have been William Afton's first victim as indicated by Henry Emily in the Insanity Ending.
- While it's never stated that Henry Emily's daughter in the games is also named Charlotte it is assumed they share the same name in both continuities because of Scott Cawthon's habit of differing plots and not characters from the books and featuring them in the games, this was done before with William Afton and Elizabeth Afton's novel counterparts.
- Another factor contributing to this would be their relatively similar background as both were murdered by William Afton at Fredbear's Family Diner.
- If the Puppet's voice really belongs to Charlie this would mean she is voiced by Jena Rundus.
- While her novel counterpart is shown to have brown hair and brown eyes in the games she is seen with black hair and eyes most likely because the minigame she is featured in is in black and white.
- "My daughter, if you can hear me, I knew you would return as well. It's in your nature to protect the innocent. I'm sorry on that day, the day you were shut out and left to die, no one was there to lift you up into their arms the way you lifted others into yours. And then, what became of you. I should have known you wouldn't be content to disappear, not my daughter. I couldn't save you then, so let me save you now. It's time to rest; for you, and for those you have carried into your arms. This ends for all of us. End communication." - Henry, Saturday, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator