|"You may not recognize me at first - but I assure you it's still me!"
- Were you looking for Backstage, the first game's CAM 05, or the Left Air Vent, the second game's CAM 05?
Springtrap can be seen here, in front of the arcade machine, or staring into the camera at the far right of the room.
CAM 05 is a long hallway and appears to be the one from the Five Nights at Freddy's 3 trailer. The very end of the hall leads into CAM 06. On the left wall, several posters of Chica and Bonnie can be seen. Decorations resembling pizzas can be seen on the right wall, and the ceiling is adorned with star-shaped ornaments. A single ceiling light is present in the hallway.
The floor and certain sections of the walls have the same black-and-white checkered tile pattern found throughout the rest of the building. An arcade machine can be seen on the far end of the hallway, which constantly flickers on and off.
- This hallway is shown at the beginning of the teaser trailer of Five Nights at Freddy's 3.
- In the very first clip, the camera appears to be going back towards the entrance of the hall, as the side with the drawings is shown panning the opposite direction of the arcade machine.
- The arcade machine light blinks slightly faster on the mobile version.
- CAM 05 bears a resemblance to the East Hall from Five Nights at Freddy's, some similarities being the positioning and angle of the camera, the near-identical design of the floor and walls, the posters of the animatronics (albeit on different sides), and the single light fixture on the ceiling.
- Even Springtrap's position far off in the hallway bears slight similarities to Chica and Freddy Fazbear's stances.
CAM 05 returns once again in Ultimate Custom Night, as one of the eight cameras that the player can view on the Monitor. It takes the form of a large purple curtain, much resembling Pirate Cove from the first game.
This is the primary location of both Foxy and Bonnie. The two of them both stay behind the curtain, and one of them will be peeking out at any given location. The player can be alerted of which one is peeking out by checking which figurine is present on the desk in The Office. Much like in the first game, the player must check this location in order to keep Foxy active, or else he will approach The Office, piece by piece. However, the player must take heed to not check this camera if Bonnie is present. If they do, then Bonnie will temporarily disable the cameras and emit a loud noise, which can agitate sound-sensitive animatronics, such as Lefty and Music Man.