CAM 04 has not been given an official name; as such, this name is purely conjectural. However, it will be used until an official name is released.
- This location is labelled as CAM 04. See CAMs (disambiguation) for other CAM 04 location pages.
Springtrap can be seen here, either in the doorway or hiding in the bottom right-hand corner of the room. Rarely, Phantom Mangle can appear here, hanging from the ceiling. If the player exits the Monitor upon viewing it, it will appear outside The Office, emit a garbled static, and cause an audio error.
CAM 04 shows a corner of two hallways in the attraction. There are pathways to the left of and below the camera, which lead to CAM 02 and CAM 03, respectively. Perhaps the most notable decoration of the room is Foxy's head, behaving as a lamp on the wall. The lightbulb is located in Foxy's left eye socket.
A black-white checker pattern can be seen on both the floor and sections of the walls. The floor is relatively polished, as reflections of almost all of the details of the room can be seen. In the corner are black tubes, though their purpose is unknown. Two drawings of the animatronics are visible, Toy Bonnie on the left, and what is most likely Golden Freddy on the right. A vent panel is also located near the floor in the room.
- The head lamp uses Foxy's model from the first game, as opposed to the second game, despite Phantom Foxy using Foxy's model from the second game.
- At rare intervals, the picture of Toy Bonnie on the left is replaced by a cupcake with white-dotted eyes.
- At even rarer occasions, the frosting color is gold. The meaning of this is unknown.
- A cupcake can also appear in The Office as well, though this is an actual model rather than a drawing.
This room, judging by the objects within it, is a small utility closet. Like the other rooms within the Private Room, it a has black and white checkered floor, and grey-colored walls, along with several pipes lining the walls. A mop, bucket and set of oxygen tanks can be seen within the room.