|"You may not recognize me at first - but I assure you it's still me!"|
CAM 03 has not been given an official name; as such, this name is purely conjectural. However, it will be used until an official name is released.
- Were you looking for the Supply Closet, the first game's CAM 03, or Party Room 3, the second game's CAM 03?
Springtrap can be seen here, standing either to the far left of the camera or in the bottom right-hand corner of the room.
CAM 03 is an end corner of a hallway on the east side of the map. At the other end of the hallway is CAM 04. This end of the hallway is illuminated by a red light.
Various papers are seen lying on the floor. Papers/articles are seen hung on the walls, along with drawings of BB and the Puppet. Wires can also be seen hanging from the ceiling. The floor and sections of the walls have the black and white checkered-tile pattern found throughout the rest of the building. Happiest Day is also accessed through the drawing here.
- Clicking on The Puppet's drawing in the Monitor will take the player to a minigame called "Happiest Day".
- A cupcake that appears on the player's desk also appears in this camera during Night 3. Clicking on all four cupcakes (CAM 02, CAM 03, CAM 04 and CAM 06) will send the player to the minigame "Chica's Party", where the player gives cupcakes to four children.
- Oddly, when Springtrap appears in this camera, the wires in the room disappear. This may simply be an error on Scott Cawthon's part.
- The wires hanging from the ceiling give the illusion of the camera screen being cracked.
This room, judging by the objects within it, is a small utility closet. Like the other rooms within the Private Room, it a has black and white checkered floor, and grey-colored walls, along with several pipes lining the walls. A mop, bucket and what appear to be two vacuum pumps can be seen within the room.
CAM 03 returns once again in Ultimate Custom Night, as one of the eight cameras that the player can view on the Monitor. It appears as a Supply Closet, much like the room of the same name from the first game.
The only primary animatronic found here is Lefty, who is exclusively seen in this room. He will become more active as the Office increases in either temperature or noise level. He will progressively get more agitated in several different stages, until eventually attacking the player. Although he can be soothed by either lowering noise or temperature, he will not revert to any previous stages, and the doors are ineffective in stopping him. The only way to truly stop Lefty is the Global Music Box, as it will make him revert back to his previous stages before he eventually deactivates. Alternatively, Lefty can be removed by using the death coin on him.