CAM 03 has not been given an official name; as such, this name is purely conjectural. However, it will be used until an official name is released.
- This location is labelled as CAM 03. See CAMs (disambiguation) for other CAM 03 location pages.
Springtrap can be seen here, standing either to the far left of the camera or in the bottom right-hand corner of the room.
CAM 03 is an end corner of a hallway on the east side of the map. At the other end of the hallway is CAM 04. This end of the hallway is illuminated by a red light.
Various papers are seen lying on the floor. Papers/articles are seen hung on the walls, along with drawings of BB and the Puppet. Wires can also be seen hanging from the ceiling. The floor and sections of the walls have the black and white checkered-tile pattern found throughout the rest of the building. Happiest Day is also accessed through the drawing here.
- Clicking on The Puppet's drawing in the Monitor will take the player to a minigame called "Happiest Day".
- A cupcake that appears on the player's desk also appears in this camera during Night 3. Clicking on all four cupcakes (CAM 02, CAM 03, CAM 04 and CAM 06) will send the player to the minigame "Chica's Party", where the player gives cupcakes to four children.
- Oddly, when Springtrap appears in this camera, the wires in the room disappear. This may simply be an error on Scott Cawthon's part.
- The wires hanging from the ceiling give the illusion of the camera screen being cracked.
This room, judging by the objects within it, is a small utility closet. Like the other rooms within the Private Room, it a has black and white checkered floor, and grey-colored walls, along with several pipes lining the walls. A mop, bucket and what appear to be two vacuum pumps can be seen within the room.