CAM 02 has not been given an official name; as such, this name is purely conjectural. However, it will be used until an official name is released.
- This location is labelled as CAM 02. See CAMs (disambiguation) for other CAM 02 location pages.
- Were you looking for West Hall, the first game's CAM 02, or Party Room 2, the second game's CAM 02?
CAM 02 is a hallway with an empty Bonnie suit at the end, along with posters of Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie, and Chica. The floor and sections of the walls are black-and-white and checkered, as is the rest of the building. Black tubes are visible in the top-right of the room.
- The monitor will be set to CAM 02 by default when the player starts a night.
- At rare intervals, a poster of Freddy on the left is replaced with a poster of Spring Bonnie, with his right eye missing.
- A cupcake that appears on the player's desk also appears in this camera. Clicking on all four cupcakes (CAM 02, CAM 03, CAM 04 and CAM 06) will send the player to the minigame "Chica's Party", where the player gives cupcakes to four children.
- This is one of the few rooms that was shown on the cameras with static in one of the Five Nights at Freddy's 3 teaser images, the others being the office and CAM 04.
- This camera might be a nod off of the original CAM 02 (West Hall) from Five Nights at Freddy's, as Bonnie appears in both of them, and are partnered with a light source.
Ennard goes through here in two different positions, one far back in the hallway, and the other closer, right next to the office.
This room, similar to it's predecessor, is another long, misty hallway filled with several pipes along the dirty walls. It a has black and white checkered floor, and grey-colored walls, very similar to the first game's hallways. The bottom of the walls are dark grey and black-tiled, being outlined in black. A black breaker box is located on the left wall.