|"You may not recognize me at first - but I assure you it's still me!"
CAM 02 seems to be a hallway with an empty Bonnie suit at the end, along with posters of Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie, and Chica. The floor and sections of the walls are black-and-white and checkered, as is the rest of the building. Black tubes are visible in the top-right of the room.
- The camera will be set to CAM 02 by default when the player starts a night.
- At rare intervals, a poster of Freddy on the left is replaced with a poster of Spring Bonnie, with his right eye missing.
- A cupcake that appears on the player's desk also appears in this camera. Clicking on all four cupcakes (CAM 02, CAM 03, CAM 04 and CAM 06) will send the player to the minigame "Chica's Party", where the player gives cupcakes to four children.
- This is one of the few rooms that was shown on the cameras with static in one of the Five Nights at Freddy's 3 teaser images, the others being The Office and CAM 04.
- This camera might be a nod off of the original CAM 02 (West Hall) from Five Nights at Freddy's, as Bonnie appears in both of them, and are partnered with a light source.
Ennard goes through here in two different positions, one far back in the hallway, and the other closer, right next to the office.
This room, identical to it's predecessor, is another long, misty hallway filled with several pipes along the dirty walls. It a has black and white checkered floor, and grey-colored walls, very similar to the first game's hallways. The bottom of the walls are dark grey and black-tiled, being outlined in black. A black breaker box is located on the left wall.
CAM 02 returns once again in Ultimate Custom Night, as one of the eight cameras that the player can view on the Monitor. It takes the form of a long hallway directly to the right of The Office.
Circus Baby, Nightmare Mangle, and Nightmare Bonnie all traverse through this hallway as they approach the Office. They all share the same behavior, in that once they are seen on the Monitor, the player must quickly switch to the Prize Corner camera and purchase the respective plush of whichever animatronic is there. Each one of them will only appear once per night, though the order of their attacks varies.
Rockstar Chica can also enter this location, where she can enter The Office if the player is not careful. In order to impede her progress, the player must move the wet floor sign in The Office to the right side of the room.
Jack-O-Chica also appears in this hallway when the temperature increases too high in The Office. She can be stopped by closing both the left and right doors simultaneously, though this will be ineffective if the temperature exceeds 100 degrees.