“I'm going to get inside!”
The duo appear on stage from the Circus Gallery with Circus Baby.
“FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S Graphic designed animatronic bald child with nude and tan accents.”
The Bidybabs are small, baby-like animatronics with a pale tan colored exterior. Each of the two have different colored eyes - one has light-purple eyes, and the other has blue-green eyes. They feature a triangular-shaped orange nose, squarish teeth in a similar style of a classic nutcracker, an orange-colored lower lip and eyelids, five-fingered hands, smaller ears, and a single metal button in the middle of their chest. They seem to wear light-brown, vest-like shirts and shorts. They are also barefoot.
Bidybabs talk in a feminine, quiet voice never raised using a southeastern British accent, but is only raised in the Custom Night Mode once defeated.
The Bidybabs all share the same personality. The Bidybabs mainly exhibit cunning and sociopathic tendencies as evident by their dialogue in Night 2 during the events of Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location. they also exhibit childish behavior as well, as evident by its frustration as heard in custom night, when shut out of the air vent of the Private Room, as well as its uncharacteristically loud pouting at the end of one of the Custom Night Mode settings, both instances in the same mode.
Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location
- From the fourth teaser for the game, there are seven Bidybabs. In the final product, however, there are seemingly only two of them. It was originally meant that there will be more than just two Bidybabs.
- On rare occasions, the player can see a Bidybab appear in the window of the Elevator for the entire trip down. This can also happen in Circus Gallery on Night 3.
- In one of the cutscenes taking place inside the living room of the house while watching the "Immortal and the Restless" show, there is a very rare chance to find Bidybab staring at the player from the far right.
- Like the Minireenas, it is unknown what happened to them during Night 5, where all animatronics are scooped to create Ennard.
- While not physically appearing in the trailer, Bidybab's voice can be heard saying "Don't hold it against us" continuously, as well as adding on "You don't know what we've been through." at the end of the trailer. Her first line is also used for her teaser's tagline.
- At the end of Dolls, Attack! and Bottom Shelf, Bidybab is heard saying "I'm gonna get inside!" in a rather aggravated tone.
- Scott Cawthon - Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) - Page 1