FNaF WorldStandalone RPG spin-off game by Scott Cawthon
- Were you looking for Blacktrap? This may also be confused with a variant of Springtrap.
Beartrap is one of the several enemies encountered in FNaF World. It is only encountered in Blacktomb Yard.
Beartrap has an identical appearance to a beartrap, only with an added set of eyes, ears, and nose. They all appear in a different set of brown.
|Basic "Bite 2" Attack
||Deals medium damage to a single party member.
- Beartrap appears to be a pun of the original beartrap, since beartraps are often used on large animals, especially bears.
- This may be a reflection of the number of incarnations of Freddy there are, as they are naturaly all bears.
- Beartrap's animation appears to be based on what an actual beartrap does when it is activated.
- Beartrap's eyes and ears visibly detach in its idle animation.