- Not what you were looking for? See Animatronic (disambiguation).
Animatronic skins are special features in Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery, used for customizing the animatronics' Plush Suits. They were first introduced on March 12, 2020 during the St. Patrick's Day event with the introduction of Shamrock Freddy.
Currently, there is a total of ten sets of distinctive skins.
- St. Patrick's Day animatronics* - Introduced on March 12, 2020.
- Easter animatronics - Introduced on April 10, 2020.
- July 4th animatronics - Introduced on June 25, 2020.
- Day of the Dead animatronics* - Introduced on October 22, 2020.
- Arcade animatronics - Introduced on May 7, 2020.
- Wasteland animatronics - Introduced on July 11, 2020.
- Heatwave animatronics - Introduced on July 23, 2020.
- Circus animatronics - Introduced on September 3, 2020.
- Forest animatronics - Introduced on November 12, 2020.
- Winter animatronics - Introduced on December 4, 2020.
The skins are usually introduced in ongoing Delivery Events, however they are only available via limited time. When encountered randomly with lures, they're Plush Suits and lures will rarely be given as rewards upon defeated. Their character packs can also be purchased from the store with Faz-Coins or in-app purchases.
While the skins are just merely reskins and almost have the same behavior like the original counterparts, some skins can be very unique. For instance:
- VR Toy Freddy and Highscore Toy Chica possess two different forms. They have two individual forms when present in the Workshop and two other individual forms when present during their delivery encounters.
- Radioactive Foxy and Toxic Springtrap have different Workshop animations.
- Firework Freddy and Liberty Chica have different Workshop and charging animations.
- The heatwave animatronics have different Workshop animations. Flaming Springtrap has his own jumpscare scream and charging animation.
- The circus animatronics have different Workshop and charging animations.
- Catrina Toy Chica has a different Workshop and charging animation.
- The forest animatronics have different Workshop animations and they have their own jumpscare screams. Swamp Balloon Boy and Boulder Toy Bonnie lack eyes, however they have eyes during their delivery encounters.
- The winter animatronics have different Workshop animations. Frostbite Balloon Boy lacks eyes, however he has eyes during his delivery encounter and Arctic Ballora has her own music box. Frost Plushtrap has his own ambience during his delivery encounter and his own environment as well.
The list of animatronics with their corresponding skins.
Freddy is the first classic animatronic to have an animatronic skin, added for the St. Patrick's Day holiday.
Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, and Toy Chica are the first toy animatronics to be featured with their own skin, added for the Arcade Mayhem event.
|July 4th 2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Plushtrap is the first nightmare animatronic to earn an animatronic skin, for the Winter Wonderland event.
Circus Baby is the first funtime animatronic to deserve an animatronic skin, which was first added for the Sizzling Summer event.
Endo-01, the first endoskeleton, is added with its first animatronic skin during the Sizzling Summer event.
Springtrap is the first unclassified animatronic to get his first skin for the Wasteland event.
|July 4th 2020||N/A||N/A|
- 8-Bit Baby, Golden Freddy, Jack-O-Bonnie, and Jack-O-Chica are the only delivery animatronics not to be featured with skins at this point.
- Currently, Springtrap is the only animatronic to have the most number of animatronic skins out of all the others, with the total being three skins.