- Not what you were looking for? See Animatronic (disambiguation).
Animatronic skins are special features in Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery, used for customizing the animatronics' Plush Suits. They were first introduced on March 12, 2020 during the St. Patrick's Day event with the introduction of Shamrock Freddy.
At this point, there are a total of thirty-five skins implemented into the game. In the future, more skins will be implemented.
Currently, there is a total of fifteen sets of distinctive skins.
- St. Patrick's Day animatronics* - Introduced on March 12, 2020.
- Easter animatronics* - Introduced on April 16, 2020.
- July 4th animatronics - Introduced on June 25, 2020.
- Day of the Dead animatronics* - Introduced on October 22, 2020.
- Valentines animatronics - Introduced on February 4, 2021.
- Chocolate Animatronics - Introduced on April 10, 2020.
- Arcade Animatronics - Introduced on May 7, 2020.
- Wasteland Animatronics - Introduced on July 11, 2020.
- Heatwave Animatronics - Introduced on July 23, 2020.
- Circus Animatronics - Introduced on September 3, 2020.
- Forest Animatronics - Introduced on November 12, 2020.
- Winter Animatronics - Introduced on December 4, 2020.
- Aztec Animatronics - Introduced on March 5, 2021.
- Scary Tales Animatronics - Introduced on April 19, 2021.
- Wicked Tides Animatronics - Introduced on May 20, 2021.
The skins are usually introduced in ongoing Delivery Events, however they are only available via limited time. When encountered randomly with lures, they're Plush Suits and lures will rarely be given as rewards upon defeated. Their character packs can also be purchased from the store with Faz-Coins or in-app purchases.
While the skins are just merely reskins and almost have the same behavior like the original counterparts, some skins can be very unique and can have their own unique charging and workshop animations.
The list of animatronics with their corresponding skins.
Freddy is the first classic animatronic to have an animatronic skin, added for the St. Patrick's Day 2020 Event.
Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, and Toy Chica are the first toy animatronics to be featured with their own skin, added for the Arcade Mayhem Event.
Plushtrap is the first nightmare animatronic to earn an animatronic skin, for the Winter Wonderland Event.
Circus Baby is the first funtime animatronic to deserve an animatronic skin, which was first added for the Sizzling Summer Event.
Endo-01, the first endoskeleton, is added with its first animatronic skin during the Sizzling Summer Event.
Springtrap is the first unclassified animatronic to get his first skin for the Wasteland Event.
|4th of July 2020||N/A|
Freddy Frostbear is the first and only winter animatronic to get his first skin for the Winter Wonderland Event.
- 8-Bit Baby, Golden Freddy, Jack-O-Bonnie, and Jack-O-Chica are the only delivery animatronics not to be featured with skins at this point.
- Despite that, Golden Freddy and the Jack-O-Animatronics are planned to get skins in the future as seen in the codes/files of Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery.
- Shadow Bonnie and the Minireenas are also counted, due to the fact that both were side antagonists and thus not listed in the delivery catalog.
- Springtrap and Bonnie both have the most number of animatronic skins out of all the others, with the total being four skins each.
- The Curse is the only skin animatronic to not be named after the animatronic it's based off on.
- Starting from the release of Radioactive Foxy, skins start to receive their own original workshop animation instead of reusing their regular counterpart's workshop animation.