- Not what you were looking for? See Baby (disambiguation)
“If you keep your eyes closed, nothing bad will happen to you.”
8-Bit Baby is an arcade version of Circus Baby who was first added in Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery as the fourth and last arcade animatronic of the Arcade Mayhem event on May 28, 2020. Out of all the other arcade animatronics who were animatronic skins, 8-Bit Baby is a whole new character with her own CPU included, making her the second brand-new original character added to the game, with the first being Freddy Frostbear.
8-Bit Baby made a return along with several animatronics for the second round of the "Blast from the Past" event on October 1, 2020. She reappeared for the second time in the new "Blast from the Past" event on January 14, 2021 along with the other three arcade animatronics until January 20th.
8-Bit Baby's appearance is very unique because her model was made completely cube-shaped to look like a pixelated sprite as a 3D model. Her design is notably based on her original counterpart's death minigame appearance from Sister Location, but her eye color has been changed from blue to green. The way she opens her face in her jumpscare simply has two bisected segments instead of six.
In haywire mode, dubbed as Haywire 8-Bit Baby, her colors will utterly shift. Her skin turns shades of periwinkle, eyes glowing yellow, a pitch-black color for her hair, dress, and shoes, a toothy grin, and glitching with countless pixelated numbers and symbols.
Basically, 8-Bit Baby's personality is eerily similar to that of Circus Baby's.
When encountered, she will appear as more aggressive than her original counterpart. The player has only a split second to look away when she glitches, and using the flashlight is almost invalid to find her. They must watch her movements, and once she decloaks, enable the Shocker to shock her.
In her unique defeat animation, 8-Bit Baby will explode into pixels before disappearing.
|Item||Image||% Wandering||% PVP||% Rampaging|
- Like Freddy Frostbear, 8-Bit Baby takes no visible damage.
- 8-Bit Baby's green eye color is a reference to the evidence that Circus Baby is possessed by Elizabeth Afton, who was also seen with green eyes in Sister Location's death minigame. From the said minigame, Circus Baby was originally seen with blue eyes, while they were green from outside of the minigames.
- The numbers (1, 5, 7, 8) that are shown in 8-Bit Baby's haywire mode are a reference to the Easter egg from Sister Location where they were randomly heard by Circus Baby's voice in low-pitch throughout the game.
- 8-Bit Baby is the only arcade animatronic to have her own music, which is "Turtle Crusher" from Sister Location.
- Like all of Baby's counterparts, 8-Bit Baby is voiced by Heather Masters.
- The game's codes mistakenly referred to 8-Bit Baby as a skin.
|The following information contains spoilers. To view them, click the [show] tag.|
|The sound 8-Bit Baby makes when attacking the player.|
|"I can hear you breathing, but not for long."|
|"If you keep your eyes closed, nothing bad will happen to you."|
|"Soon you will be as broken as I am."|
|"There is something bad, inside of me."|